The ultimate off-roader that goes anywhere! This large-scale petrol powered replica army jeep has a 110cc 4 stroke engine coupled with a semi-automatic 3-speed forwards and reverse gearbox, reaching speeds of up to 50km/h. Underneath the body is a welded metal quad bike chassis with electric start 110cc engine. The very best of the best. Suitable for age 12 and up only, or even adults!
Standard model specifications;
- 110cc Engine – Fitted with an electric start, 110cc air-cooled, single cylinder 4 stroke engine. Uses standard unleaded petrol.
- 3-Speed gears – Semi-automatic 3 speed gearbox with forwards and reverse centripetal clutch, very easy to drive. Chain driven.
- Maximum Speed – 50km / h
- Structure – All steel welded and powder coated
- Bodywork – ABS heavy duty
- Ground Clearance – 90mm
- Maximum Power / Torque Motor – 5.2kW @ 7500 rpm / 7.5 Nm @ 7500 rpm .
- Type Clutch – Automatic ( Centripetal )
- Gearbox – Automatic, 3-speed plus reverse
- Compression Ratio – 9.1:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 7L
- Battery Type – 12V , 4Ah to start the engine and the lights / horn
- Maximum User Weight – 80kg (approximately 12 1/2 stones)
- Tyre Type: – Front/Rear – 160/50-6
- Wheels – 6″ steel wheels (upgradeable to large, 8″ wheels – see pictures)
- Brake System – Double hydraulic brakes front and rear. Rear axle disc brake, independent front hub disc brakes.
- Lights – Working headlights, tail lights, brake lights and indicators
- UK Delivery – 80p per mile from SO21 (Winchester, Hampshire). Maximum delivery cost to mainland UK £100 (shipped by double pallet).
- Collection and testing/demonstration – Available from SO21 (Winchester, Hampshire), 5 minutes from J9, M3. Contact us for further details.
- Colour – Army camo colours (other colours available)
- Wheel upgrade – 8″ wide wheel upgrade (see pictures)
- Seat with belt – Optional seat, backrest and twin seat belts
- Jerry Can – Optional tank and bracket fitted to the rear
- Spare Wheel – Spare wheel bracket and wheel fitted to the rear
- Assembly – Removal of the jeep from the packaging, fit steering column and wheel, charge and fit battery, wheels (where delivered locally), mirrors, torque rear hubs, check and tighten all fittings
- Engine tuning – Fill with petrol, adjust carb needle for UK climate, start up and tune the engine, run in for a minimum of one hour
- Suitable Age Range – 12 to (small) adult
- Battery Type – 12V lead acid for engine start
- Suitable Operating Surface – Off road suitable
- Dimensions – 200cm long, 90cm wide (105cm wide with wheel upgrade fitted), 72cm high
- Box Size and Weight – 1870 x 1145 x 580mm , GW 130.0Kg (Mechanical lift only, not to be lifted by hand)
- Spare Parts – Full range of spares and service parts available