A great value snowboard for the aspiring Shaun White!
At last, a quality snowboard that doesn’t cost the earth. This great value Tigris junior snowboard is perfect for young beginners to find their way on the slopes.
Don’t spend a fortune renting inferior equipment when you can buy your own for a fraction more!
- Dimensions – 132cm long (see below for size guide)
- Design – Boys design
- Suitable for – All-mountain riding for beginners to intermediates
- Included – Snowboard and binding package (bindings will require mounting)
- Suitable age range – approx. 11-13 years or 145 – 156cm height
- Size Guide
Fully adjustable, easy to fit junior bindings.
- Colour – Black
- Size – S (Junior)
- Suits Boot size – EU size 26-35Y / UK size 8 (kids) to 3 (adult) / Mondo 16 – 22
- Buckles – 2 x adjustable
- Suitable for – All Tigris snowboards
When sizing a board, height and weight are more important than age. As a general rule, a junior snowboard should reach between the chest and chin for normal height, weight and riding.
1) Measure your child’s weight in kg and height in cm.
2) Use the chart below for an approximation of the suitable board size. Your child may be lighter or heavier than their respective height.
3) For a child that is lighter than their height on the chart, size the board to the shorter end of the scale, which will allow easier turning.
4) For a child that is heavier than their height on the chart, size the board to the longer end of the scale. A shorter board will turn to quickly and be difficult to control for a heavier rider.
Choose a shorter board if;
- Experience – They are a cautions boarder or beginner
- Lighter – The child’s weight is lighter than average for their height
Choose a longer board if;
- Experience – They are a more experience, more aggressive rider
- Heavier – The child’s weight is heavier than average for their height
- Growing room – You want to purchase a board that has ‘growing room’. We do not recommend sizing the board too large for the child’s height or weight, and it may impede their progression to ride on an incorrectly sized board
Height and weight on the chart provided are based on the 50th percentile for each age range listed.
NOTE – Bindings are not supplied mounted to the board, but all fixings required are included.